Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.57% to 6,304.70
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.51% to 6,413.50
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,212.90 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$76.15 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Results: Is the Accent Group Ltd (ASX:AX1) dividend too good to refuse?
- Bravura Solutions Ltd (ASX:BVS) shares surge 10% higher on strong full year results
- Why shares in AMP Limited (ASX:AMP) may be about to get sold off again
Earlier this year, millions of Australians set alarms and watched the world's biggest sporting event, the World Cup, play out. But did you know there was another Australian representative quietly succeeding as the world watched?
It's the start-up who have positioned themselves as the global leader in sports analytics. Motley Fool's resident tech expert has already upgraded the recommendation of this company's stock to a rating of simply "Buy More".
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Propel Funeral Partners Ltd. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Blackmores Limited and MNF Group Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Appen Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.