Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.57% to 6,304.70
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.51% to 6,413.50
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,212.90 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$76.15 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Results: Is the Accent Group Ltd (ASX:AX1) dividend too good to refuse?
- Bravura Solutions Ltd (ASX:BVS) shares surge 10% higher on strong full year results
- Why shares in AMP Limited (ASX:AMP) may be about to get sold off again
Our experts here at The Motley Fool Australia have just released a fantastic report, detailing 5 dirt cheap shares that you can buy in 2020.
One stock is an Australian internet darling with a rock solid reputation and an exciting new business line that promises years (or even decades) of growth… while trading at an ultra-low price…
Another is a diversified conglomerate trading over 40% off its high, all while offering a fully franked dividend yield over 3%...
Plus 3 more cheap bets that could position you to profit over the next 12 months!
See for yourself now. Simply click here or the link below to scoop up your FREE copy and discover all 5 shares. But you will want to hurry – this free report is available for a brief time only.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Propel Funeral Partners Ltd. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Blackmores Limited and MNF Group Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Appen Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.