Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.57% to 6,304.70
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.51% to 6,413.50
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,212.90 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$76.15 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Results: Is the Accent Group Ltd (ASX:AX1) dividend too good to refuse?
- Bravura Solutions Ltd (ASX:BVS) shares surge 10% higher on strong full year results
- Why shares in AMP Limited (ASX:AMP) may be about to get sold off again
Where to invest $1,000 right now
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
Scott just revealed what he believes are the five best ASX stocks for investors to buy right now. These stocks are trading at dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks they are great buys right now.
*Returns as of February 15th 2021
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Propel Funeral Partners Ltd. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Blackmores Limited and MNF Group Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Appen Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.
- Is Wesfarmers (ASX:WBC) a great blue chip share buy? – April 12, 2021 9:39am
- Is the Woolworths (ASX:WOW) share price a good defensive buy? – April 12, 2021 7:24am
- Is the Appen (ASX:APX) share price a cheap buy? – April 11, 2021 10:40am