Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.44% to 6,258.10
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.37% to 6,342.80
- AUD/USD at US 75 cents
- Gold at US$1,259.20 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$77. a barrel
Pendal Group Limited (ASX: PDL) was the worst performer in the ASX 200 with it falling 7.5% after a disappointing funds under management update.
Finally, Nextdc Ltd (ASX: NXT) dropped by 3.7% after a negative broker note was issued.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- This ASX share is looking to profit from Facebook’s privacy scandal
- Why Woolworths Group Ltd (ASX:WOW) may not have a clear run-up as supporters might think
- Summerset Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:SNZ) profit up 26%
One of our investors has recently returned from a research trip to Silicon Valley... and has a warning for fellow investors:
Because he works for an organization dedicated to spreading great investing ideas, his video report is free today... so you can see it and decide for yourself.
Don't miss your chance click here to learn about this warning and how you might be able to profit!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended BWX Limited, IPH Ltd, and Nearmap Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.