Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) down 0.07% to 6,032.80
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) down 0.05% to 6,144.00
- AUD/USD at US 76 cents
- Gold at US$1,296.80 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$78.40 a barrel
Blackmores Limited (ASX: BKL) shares rose by 5.5% today as the health supplement company continues to recover.
The share price of Nanosonics Ltd (ASX: NAN) finished the day up 4.8%, making it the best-performing ASX200 healthcare stock.
Aristocrat Leisure Limited (ASX: ALL) went up another 4.3% today after reporting an impressive set of numbers yesterday.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Why the share price of Wesfarmers Ltd (ASX: WES) is rallying to an 18-month high today
- This large cap stock just got rewarded with big earnings upgrades by brokers
- Investors rally behind Pinnacle Investment Management Group Ltd (ASX: PNI)
When a veritable investing and entrepreneurial genius speaks, it pays to listen.
In fact, he's now preparing a $100B "war chest" to invest entirely in this "terrifying" new technology, which could spell huge profits for investors.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Greencross Limited and NATVETCARE FPO. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Blackmores Limited, Greencross Limited, Nanosonics Limited, Telstra Limited, and Wesfarmers Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of NATVETCARE FPO. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.