Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) down 0.45% to 5,990.40
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) down 0.32% to 6,104.00
- AUD/USD at US 76 cents
- Gold at US$1,302.05 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$77.60 a barrel
Another share to drop today was Bellamy’s Australia Ltd (ASX: BAL), the infant formula company gave up its recent gains and dropped by 4.7%.
Finally, Speedcast International Limited (ASX: SDA) was another of the highest-falling shares today – it dropped 5%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- We’re Hiring!
- Sydney & Melbourne house prices drop further
- How Trump’s tariff tantrum will hit ASX investors and Rio Tinto Limited (ASX:RIO)
When a veritable investing and entrepreneurial genius speaks, it pays to listen.
In fact, he's now preparing a $100B "war chest" to invest entirely in this "terrifying" new technology, which could spell huge profits for investors.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.