Noni B Limited (ASX: NBL) issued a trading update today stating that it expected sales and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) growth for the FY 2018 first half ended 31 December 2017.
Here are the key highlights:
- Like-for-like sales for the period grew by 3%;
- Total sales grew to approx. $190 million;
- The Group’s store network increased from 614 stores at the start of the period to 642 stores;
- Online sales as a proportion of total sales continued to grow, following continued investment, representing 4.9% of total sales for the half.
The company stated that all figures in this release are still subject to finalisation and review by the company’s
This is a positive update and investors in retail stocks including Nick Scali Limited (ASX: NCK), JB Hi-Fi Limited (ASX: JBH) and Harvey Norman Holdings Limited (ASX: HVN) will hope that it’s a reflection of improved market conditions particularly in light of high consumer debt levels and low wage growth.
Where to invest $1,000 right now
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
Scott just revealed what he believes are the five best ASX stocks for investors to buy right now. These stocks are trading at dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks they are great buys right now.
*Returns as of June 30th
You can follow Kevin on Twitter @KevinGandiya.
The Motley Fool Australia has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Bruce Jackson.
- Warren Buffett is buying banks – should you too? – November 16, 2018 10:34am
- Telstra CFO to replace Elon Musk as Chair on Tesla Board – November 9, 2018 11:08am
- 5 ASX shares that I think are your best bet on Melbourne Cup Day – November 6, 2018 7:00am