Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Wednesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 1.53% to 6,639.90
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 1.45% to 6,753.30
- AUD/USD at US 67 cents
- Gold at US$1,476.34 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$59.37 a barrel
The worst performer on today’s share market day was the Hub24 Ltd (ASX: HUB) share price which fell 7%.
The share price of Decmil Group Limited (ASX: DCG) bucked the trend by rising 3.5% after the Mordialloc Freeway contract award.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- 2 great ASX dividend shares giving their shareholders payrises every year
- Is now the time to buy the Vanguard Australian Share ETF for dividends?
- These are the 10 most popular shares to buy for SMSF investors
- Big news for Woodside Petroleum investors
This Tiny ASX Stock Could Be the Next Afterpay
One little-known Australian IPO has doubled in value since January, and renowned Australian Moonshot stock picker Anirban Mahanti sees a potential millionaire-maker in waiting...
Because 'Doc' Mahanti believes this fast-growing company has all the hallmarks of genuine Moonshot potential, forget 'buy now pay later', this stock could be the next hot stock on the ASX.
Doc and his team have published a detailed report on this tiny ASX stock. Find out how you can access what could be the NEXT Afterpay today!
Returns as of 6th October 2020
Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia's parent company Motley Fool Holdings Inc. owns shares of Hub24 Ltd. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of National Australia Bank Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Hub24 Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.