Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Thursday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.29% to 6,491.80
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.21% to 6,584.30
- AUD/USD at US 69 cents
- Gold at US$1,273.96 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$70.32 a barrel
The Technology One Limited (ASX: TNE) share price has continued its descent, down 3.4% today, with investors disappointed about what it reported.
The share price of Fonterra Shareholders’ Fund (ASX: FSF) fell 0.5% after giving an update to the market.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- EML Payments share price higher following Smartgroup deal
- Goldman Sachs warns Apple’s profits could drop 30% on US / China trade war
- Why I think investors need to focus on businesses with the best products
- Why the Infigen Energy share price is rocketing higher today
A little-known ASX company just unlocked what some experts think could be the key to profiting off the coming marijuana boom.
And make no mistake – it is coming. To the tune of an estimated $US22 billion.
Cannabis legalisation is sweeping over North America, and full legalisation arrived in Canada in October 2018.
Here's the best part: we think there's one ASX stock that's uniquely positioned to profit immensely from this explosive new industry... taking savvy investors along for what could be one heck of a ride.
AND, this is the first time The Motley Fool Australia has EVER put a BUY recommendation on a marijuana stock.
Simply click below to learn more on how you can profit from the coming cannabis boom.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Appen Ltd. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Kogan.com ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.