Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Wednesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 1.16% to 6,172.60
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 1.06% to 6,274.60
- AUD/USD at US 74 cents
- Gold at US$1,276.95 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$75.47 a barrel
The best-performing ASX200 share today was logistics technology company WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX: WTC), it finished the day up 5.7%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Can the Australian Ethical Investments Limited (ASX:AEF) share price double again?
- What you need to know about Telstra’s (ASX:TLS) plan to split in two and sack 8,000 staff
- Why I’m putting a sell on Qantas Airways Limited (ASX:QAN) shares
These 3 stocks could be the next big movers in 2020
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
In this FREE STOCK REPORT, Scott just revealed what he believes are the 3 ASX stocks for the post COVID world that investors should buy right now while they still can. These stocks are trading at dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks these could really go gangbusters as we move into ‘the new normal’.
*Returns as of 6/8/2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Sydney Airport Holdings Limited, Telstra Limited, and Vocus Communications Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of WiseTech Global. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.