If you're looking to deepen your understanding of business, investing, and personal finance by devouring some books, well done.
Many great investors, including Warren Buffett, cut their teeth by reading classic investing books.
All of the books below are American, but the principles, guidance and advice are all very relevant to Australian readers.
For beginning investors:
* One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch with John Rothchild
* Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist, by Roger Lowenstein
* The Davis Dynasty, by John Rothchild
* The Warren Buffett CEO: Secrets From the Berkshire Hathaway Managers, by Robert Miles
* The Little Book of Common Sense Investing, by John C. Bogle
For intermediate investors:
* Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip A. Fisher
* The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
* Super Stocks by Kenneth L. Fisher
* The Money Masters by John Train
* Stocks for the Long Run by Jeremy J. Siegel
* Poor Charlie's Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger
For seasoned investors:
* Security Analysis by Benjamin Graham & David Dodd
* Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies by Tom Copeland et. al.
* Investment Gurus, by Peter Tanous
* Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond by Bruce C. N. Greenwald and friends
* Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, by Alice Schroeder
Books on business, for anyone:
* Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins and Jerry Porras
* Selling the Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing by Harry Beckwith
* Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter Bernstein
* Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street by Michael Lewis
* Moneyball, The Art of Winning an Unfair Game by Michael Lewis