Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Thursday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.36% to 6,649.10
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.42% to 6,735.40
- AUD/USD at US 70 cents
- Gold at US$1,421.42 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$63.76 a barrel
However it was a rough day for Cimic Group Ltd (ASX: CIM) which dropped around 19% on a disappointing June 2019 result.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Is the ASX banking sector going to cause the next crash?
- 3 ASX shares I plan to hold til I’m 100
- Nearmap flags profit hit, but is it a top growth share to buy?
- A solid ASX healthcare share for beginners
This Tiny ASX Stock Could Be the Next Afterpay
One little-known Australian IPO has doubled in value since January, and renowned Australian Moonshot stock picker Anirban Mahanti sees a potential millionaire-maker in waiting...
Because 'Doc' Mahanti believes this fast-growing company has all the hallmarks of genuine Moonshot potential, forget 'buy now pay later', this stock could be the next hot stock on the ASX.
Doc and his team have published a detailed report on this tiny ASX stock. Find out how you can access what could be the NEXT Afterpay today!
Returns as of 6th October 2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.