Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.96% to 6,284.40
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.81% to 6,383.00
- AUD/USD at US 74 cents
- Gold at US$1,195.93 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$72.29 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Is this the best REIT on the ASX?
- Here’s why Healthscope Ltd (ASX: HSO) is creating a $1 billion new REIT
- Is this mid cap growth star a must buy after its bumper profit result?
- Is this small cap’s 7.1% dividend yield too good to ignore?
One of our investors has recently returned from a research trip to Silicon Valley... and has a warning for fellow investors:
Because he works for an organization dedicated to spreading great investing ideas, his video report is free today... so you can see it and decide for yourself.
Don't miss your chance click here to learn about this warning and how you might be able to profit!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Class Limited and Super Retail Group Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended FlexiGroup Limited, Scentre Group, and Virtus Health Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.