Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Monday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.53% to 5,818.10
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.52% to 5,904.80
- AUD/USD at US 72 cents
- Gold at US$1,233.90 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$72.43 a barrel
The best-performing ASX 200 share today was telco TPG Telecom Ltd (ASX: TPM), its share price rose by 3.3%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Should you buy Webjet Limited (ASX:WEB) shares after its latest major acquisition?
- Top broker upgrades Xero Limited (ASX:XRO) shares: Should you invest?
- Better Buy: Cochlear Limited (ASX:COH) vs. CSL Limited (ASX:CSL)
Scott Phillips has stumbled upon a little-owned stock he believes could be one of the greatest discoveries of his 25 years as a professional investor.
This is your chance to get in early on of what could prove to be a very special investment recommendation. Think about how many investing trends you've missed out on, even though you knew they were going to be big. Don't let that happen again. This is your chance to get in early.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Greencross Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Appen Ltd and WiseTech Global. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Cochlear Ltd. and TPG Telecom Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.