You've successfully RSVP'd for the special presentation of "The Motley Fool Australia's No. 1 Technology Investment of 2021!"
To make sure you don't accidentally miss this special event, scroll down below to get a text reminder for Thursday's reveal of the technology that could be poised to experience 160-fold market growth over the next five years!
5G technology is about to sweep the world
5G will start to live up to its hype in 2021…
5G … promises to transform our lives and add trillions of dollars to the global economy every year
This Thursday, January 28, The Motley Fool Australia will peel back the curtain on what we've identified as the No. 1 tech investment of this year.
Like the internet in the 1990s… eCommerce in the 2000s… and the smartphone over the past decade, we believe that this "foundational technology" will ultimately come to define the tech innovations of the future… meaning that investors who get in this year could position themselves to capture a piece of this life-changing wealth.
Not only is the overall industry projected to see 160X growth over the coming five years, but experts upped the anticipation by claiming this technology could unlock an estimated US$17 TRILLION in global economic impact by 2035!
If this prediction holds true, that would mean early, in-the-know investors like you can set themselves up for the potential of truly staggering returns from this era-defining tech investment…
…and on Thursday, we'll show exactly how we think you can do that.
Please note that while a replay of this event will be available, due to the extremely time-sensitive nature of some of the research we'll be sharing, it will be available until MIDNIGHT only on Thursday, January 28.
To avoid accidentally forgetting and missing out on the reveal of what we believe will be looked at as THE defining technology of 2021, please enter your mobile number below to make sure you receive a notification when the event kicks off Thursday morning.
Also, to ensure you get the absolute most out of this not-to-be-repeated broadcast as possible, please consider the following suggestions:
- As much of what we'll be discussing — including particular investment strategies and details on our top stock — is very time-sensitive, we'd encourage you to tune-in as early in the day as possible.
- Avoid any background distractions that might cause you to miss part of the conversation (put your phone on silent, turn off the TV, etc.)…
- If possible, watch the event on a tablet, laptop, or desktop — rather than your phone — to ensure you have the best viewing experience possible…
- Make sure the volume on your device is turned up — or grab a pair of headphones…
- Simply refresh your browser if you have any technical difficulties…
- Have a pen and paper ready should you want to jot down any notes — and plan to watch the full presentation as some of the most important information won't come until the end (we anticipate the conversation will run nearly an hour).
We look forward to having you join us!