You Rode the Blue Chip Bull Market, Now Get 2 New Share Picks Every Month
By: Scott Phillips
There’s a fantastic way to get 2 new share picks aimed at beating the market every month.
And not a moment too soon.
Hi, my name is Scott Phillips, Motley Fool Australia’s Director of Research, and Lead Advisor of Motley Fool Share Advisor. Like you, I’ve noticed something about picking winning stocks — it’s time-consuming!
Retirement-minded investors spend all day looking for winning share picks instead of doing what we all want — spending time with our friends and family, fishing, shopping … anything, really. After all, that’s the point of building up a tidy nest egg in the first place.
Which is why I became a part of The Motley Fool — an organization that isn’t your typical investment company.
Instead of covering the same 15 shares, like most major financial services companies, we do what we love– finding undiscovered companies with the potential to become market-beating investments, and turning them into wealth-generating compounding machines.
The results for the millions of investors who’ve taken our advice has been life-changing. Allowing people just like you to have the freedom to enjoy life and spend time with loved ones.
In fact, The Motley Fool’s style of investing is so innovative that the average share pick in the US flagship investment service, Motley Fool Stock Advisor, is up 213% since March 2002 — crushing the American market by 141%! The returns of their top picks, have been even better:
- Comic-book-publisher-turned-movie studio Marvel, first recommended by David and Tom Gardner – the co-founders of The Motley Fool – on June 7, 2002, was eventually acquired by Disney, netting those early investors returns of 5,590%.
- Travel site Priceline was first recommended on May 21, 2004, producing explosive returns of 8,330% to date.
- And on Jan. 22, 2016, Stock Advisor recommended performance marketing company Criteo, an outfit that analyzes online data to best match advertisers and advertising, which has generated returns of 72% in just 18 months!
Just think, had you invested just $1,000 in each of those shares on the day they were recommended, you’d be sitting on a cool $140,920 nest egg today. All on just $3,000 in starting capital.
A mere $5,000 investment in each of those ideas would be worth about $704,600 today!
What would those kinds of returns do for you, your family, and your prospects for retirement?
With returns like that, you can easily see why five years ago, I leapt at the chance to join Tom and David in bringing their unique, and highly profitable, style of investing to Australia.
I – like David and Tom – love searching high and low for the very best growth companies around, doing the hard work so that you don’t have to.
Applying The Motley Fool’s unique philosophy to Australia’s stock market inside my own investment service, Motley Fool Share Advisor, has been nothing short of a home run.
Just consider the returns produced by some of some of Share Advisor’s recent picks:
- Corporate Travel Management, August 2012 and June 2014, up a whopping 970% and 277%, respectively.
- Health insurer NIB, first recommended in February 2013, up 202%.
- Specialty fashion retailer Premier Investments in June 2013, for a 134% return.
- Retirement-planning and annuity provider Challenger Ltd., highlighted in January 2014 and up 140% to date.
- Telecommunications provider Vocus Communications, recommended to Share Advisor subscribers in February 2012, and held until it was acquired by competitor M2 Group for a respectable 236.9% gain.
In fact, getting in early on Share Advisor’s picks has proven to be hugely successful – 12 out of a total of 68 official recommendations have DOUBLED or more.
That’s nearly one out of every five picks!
And, not to alarm you, but you’re about to miss a major event.
You see, my trusted team of analysts and I are about to release our very next “buy alert.”
If history is any guide, this is the perfect time to seize your financial future.
I urge you to act today, so that you can learn the time-tested tactics savvy investors are using to build their wealth systematically.
Enter your email address below to find out how to get started now, and join the thousands of Australians who have already signed up for 2 share picks a month aimed at beating the market – including a good dollop of education and support — from Motley Fool Share Advisor.
P.S. In addition to our highest-conviction pick on the ASX, we’re also including our highest-conviction US-listed pick for investors looking to diversify. But don’t delay! Simply enter your email address below to get started with us.