Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Thursday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.33% to 7,008.40
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.38% to 7,108.60
- AUD/USD at US 67 cents
- Gold at US$1,579.42 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$59.28 a barrel
Another of the day’s top performers was Treasury Wine Estates Ltd (ASX: TWE) as it rebounded from yesterday’s fall.
Lithium miner Pilbara Minerals Ltd (ASX: PLS) experienced a share price fall of more than 10% as it gave its quarterly report.
Worries continue to affect the Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) share price, it drifted lower by another 7%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Why the Marley Spoon share price rocketed 24% higher today
- 2 ASX shares poised for huge growth in 2020
- Why the IOOF share price is rising today
- 3 Warren Buffett dividend shares you can buy right now
We hear it over and over from investors, "I wish I had bought Altium or Afterpay when they were first recommended by The Motley Fool. I'd be sitting on a gold mine!" And it's true.
And while Altium and Afterpay have had a good run, we think these 5 other stocks are screaming buys. And you can buy them now for less than $5 a share!
*Extreme Opportunities returns as of June 5th 2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of WAMGLOBAL FPO. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Nearmap Ltd. and Treasury Wine Estates Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Webjet Ltd. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.
- 10 FY21 ASX share picks revealed by Bell Potter – July 1, 2020 6:06pm
- ASX 200 finishes 0.6% higher, Aussie house prices fall – July 1, 2020 5:24pm
- ASX 200 rises 1.4%, Collins Foods delivers tasty returns – June 30, 2020 5:58pm