Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.06% to 6,673.50
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.07% to 6,782.00
- AUD/USD at US 69 cents
- Gold at US$1,506.42 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$66.25 a barrel
The best-performing ASX 200 share today was the Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX: CUV) share price which went up 4.8%.
The Ramsay Health Care Limited (ASX: RHC) share price fell 4.7% after its largest shareholder decided to sell a large chunk of shares.
The share price of Inghams Group Ltd (ASX: ING) fell around 5% according to the ASX after going ex-dividend.
The iSignthis Ltd (ASX: ISX) share price dropped around 4% after making a detailed response to the Ownership Matters report.
FY20 profit guidance sent the share price of Helloworld Travel Ltd (ASX: HLO) higher by 6% today.
Finally, the share price of Vocus Group Ltd (ASX: VOC) was one of today’s top performers, rising by 4.4%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- The CFD ban should be overturned? Wanna bet?
- Is the BetaShares Australia 200 ETF the best ASX ETF?
- Should you buy Xero shares on this dip?
- Is it too late to buy Nanosonics shares?
This Tiny ASX Stock Could Be the Next Afterpay
One little-known Australian IPO has doubled in value since January, and renowned Australian Moonshot stock picker Anirban Mahanti sees a potential millionaire-maker in waiting...
Because 'Doc' Mahanti believes this fast-growing company has all the hallmarks of genuine Moonshot potential, forget 'buy now pay later', this stock could be the next hot stock on the ASX.
Doc and his team have published a detailed report on this tiny ASX stock. Find out how you can access what could be the NEXT Afterpay today!
Returns as of 6th October 2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended Helloworld Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Ramsay Health Care Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.
- 3 reasons why Xero (ASX:XRO) shares could be a buy – January 16, 2021 9:45am
- This fund manager names 2 surging ASX shares to watch – January 16, 2021 8:45am
- Wilson Asset Management (WAM) thinks these 2 ASX shares are a buy – January 16, 2021 7:45am