Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Wednesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.49% to 6,673.30
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.42% to 6,764.00
- AUD/USD at US 70 cents
- Gold at US$1,404.33 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$66.52 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Is the ASX banking dividend yield for Westpac of nearly 10% too good to be true?
- Buying these 2 ETFs could create exciting returns
- Traders are betting increasingly heavily against Bellamy’s share price
- Is this ASX 200 stock following the footsteps of NASDAQ star Zynga?
We hear it over and over from investors, "I wish I had bought Altium or Afterpay when they were first recommended by The Motley Fool. I'd be sitting on a gold mine!" And it's true.
And while Altium and Afterpay have had a good run, we think these 5 other stocks are screaming buys. And you can buy them now for less than $5 a share!
*Extreme Opportunities returns as of June 5th 2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited and Elders Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.