Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Wednesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.68% to 6,285.00
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.65% to 6,368.70
- AUD/USD at US 71 cents
- Gold at US$1,293.23 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$69.73 a barrel
The Domain Holdings Australia Ltd (ASX: DHG) share price also went up by nearly 8.2%.
The Spark New Zealand Ltd (ASX: SPK) share price dropped almost 4% after the company announced the managing director was leaving.
The Freedom Foods Group Ltd (ASX: FNP) share price dropped 2.4% after completing a key commissioning step in relation to Lactoferrin production.
Finally, the BHP Group Ltd (ASX: BHP) share price rose another 2.3% today. It has been a good year so far for the resources business.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Is Altium the perfect ASX growth share?
- 3 ASX dividend shares raising dividends like clockwork
- Why I would buy shares in this ASX online advertising giant
- Is it too late to buy ANZ, CBA, NAB, and Westpac shares?
BHP has been one of the best ASX blue chips to own so far this year, but it might have run as far as it can unless commodity prices go higher.