Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished higher on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) higher 0.11% to 6,066.10
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) higher 0.15% to 6,148.60
- AUD/USD at US 71 cents
- Gold at US$1,313.00 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$64.94 a barrel
The best-performing ASX 200 share today was Domain Holdings Australia Ltd (ASX: DHG), the property website business’ share price increased by 20.6%.
Retirement village operator Aveo Group’s (ASX: AOG) shares rose by 10% today after reporting a couple of days ago.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- 3 ASX200 growth shares to buy to help you beat the market
- The easiest money you’ll ever make. Guaranteed.
- Why I think the REA Group share price is a buy (and hold)
- Link Administration share price falls as superannuation regulation bites
This Tiny ASX Stock Could Be the Next Afterpay
One little-known Australian IPO has doubled in value since January, and renowned Australian Moonshot stock picker Anirban Mahanti sees a potential millionaire-maker in waiting...
Because 'Doc' Mahanti believes this fast-growing company has all the hallmarks of genuine Moonshot potential, forget 'buy now pay later', this stock could be the next hot stock on the ASX.
Doc and his team have published a detailed report on this tiny ASX stock. Find out how you can access what could be the NEXT Afterpay today!
Returns as of 6th October 2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of A2 Milk. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Automotive Holdings Group Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.