Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.38% to 5,671.80
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.47% to 5,759.20
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,224.55 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$66.46 a barrel
The Fletcher Building Limited (ASX: FBU) share price declined 10.8% after warning investors that the housing market was beginning to hurt its short-term future.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Why the Integrated Research Limited (ASX:IRI) share price is down 11% today
- Is the Sydney Airport Holdings Pty Ltd (ASX:SYD) share price in the buy zone after today’s update?
- Why the Pro Medicus Limited (ASX:PME) share price is rocketing higher today
- Zip Co Ltd (ASX:Z1P) share price higher on Bunnings deal: Should you invest?
When a veritable investing and entrepreneurial genius speaks, it pays to listen.
In fact, he's now preparing a $100B "war chest" to invest entirely in this "terrifying" new technology, which could spell huge profits for investors.
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Altium and Paragon Care Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of A2 Milk, Altium, and Xero. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Paragon Care Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.