Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Thursday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.01% to 6,328.30
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.05% to 6,412.60
- AUD/USD at US 73 cents
- Gold at US$1,174.00 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$71.15 a barrel
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Catapult Group International Ltd sports a mixed performance
- Pro Medicus Limited (ASX:PME) shares storm to an all-time high on bumper profit growth
- Why I think Integrated Research Limited (ASX:IRI) shares look a buy today
- Why this small cap star zoomed 13% higher today
One of our investors has recently returned from a research trip to Silicon Valley... and has a warning for fellow investors:
Because he works for an organization dedicated to spreading great investing ideas, his video report is free today... so you can see it and decide for yourself.
Don't miss your chance click here to learn about this warning and how you might be able to profit!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of InvoCare Limited and RURALFUNDS STAPLED. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended RURALFUNDS STAPLED and Telstra Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of ASX Limited. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended InvoCare Limited and Treasury Wine Estates Limited. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.