Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.33% to 6,194.60
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.26% to 6,289.70
- AUD/USD at US 74 cents
- Gold at US$1,252.80 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$77.77 a barrel
The share price of Credit Corp Group Limited (ASX: CCP) is down 3.6% as investors weigh up the points of a negative report about the debt collector company.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- The one chart showing why inflation is on the way up
- Are REA Group Limited (ASX:REA), Wisetech (ASX:WTC) & Appen (ASX:APX) overvalued?
- Citigroup picks its FY19 retail winners and losers from Amazon.com
One of our investors has recently returned from a research trip to Silicon Valley... and has a warning for fellow investors:
Because he works for an organization dedicated to spreading great investing ideas, his video report is free today... so you can see it and decide for yourself.
Don't miss your chance click here to learn about this warning and how you might be able to profit!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of AFTERPAY T FPO. The Motley Fool Australia has recommended Cochlear Ltd. and GENTRACK FPO NZ. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.