Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.11% to 6,225.20
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.17% to 6,322.10
- AUD/USD at US 74 cents
- Gold at US$1,266.25 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$73.91 a barrel
It also wasn’t a good for software logistics business WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX: WTC), it fell by 4.2%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Don’t forget to declare your cryptocurrency gains in your tax return
- Should you buy these beaten down blue chip shares?
- 3 key risks facing Sydney Airport Holdings Pty Ltd (ASX:SYD) investors
One of our investors has recently returned from a research trip to Silicon Valley... and has a warning for fellow investors:
Because he works for an organization dedicated to spreading great investing ideas, his video report is free today... so you can see it and decide for yourself.
Don't miss your chance click here to learn about this warning and how you might be able to profit!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Bravura Solutions Ltd, Hansen Technologies, and WiseTech Global. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.