Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Friday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) lower 0.11% to 6,225.20
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) lower 0.17% to 6,322.10
- AUD/USD at US 74 cents
- Gold at US$1,266.25 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$73.91 a barrel
It also wasn’t a good for software logistics business WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX: WTC), it fell by 4.2%.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Don’t forget to declare your cryptocurrency gains in your tax return
- Should you buy these beaten down blue chip shares?
- 3 key risks facing Sydney Airport Holdings Pty Ltd (ASX:SYD) investors
These 3 stocks could be the next big movers in 2020
When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*
In this FREE STOCK REPORT, Scott just revealed what he believes are the 3 ASX stocks for the post COVID world that investors should buy right now while they still can. These stocks are trading at dirt-cheap prices and Scott thinks these could really go gangbusters as we move into ‘the new normal’.
*Returns as of 6/8/2020
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Bravura Solutions Ltd, Hansen Technologies, and WiseTech Global. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.