Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO)(ASX: XJO) and ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) indices finished lower on Tuesday.
Here’s a short recap of the Australian market:
- S&P/ASX 200 (Index: ^AXJO) (ASX: XJO) down 0.70% to 6,041.90
- ALL ORDINARIES (Index: ^AXAO) (ASX: XAO) down 0.65% to 6,149.90
- AUD/USD at US 76 cents
- Gold at US$1,291.80 an ounce
- Brent Oil at US$79.46 a barrel
The Healthscope Ltd (ASX: HSO) share price fell 2.4% today after denying its two suitors due diligence, however it could sell its hospital real estate for more than $1.3 billion. It also gave a profit guidance update.
The OFX Group Ltd (ASX: OFX) share price fell by 4.4% today after delivering a lower profit than last year in its result.
Here are some of today’s top stories:
- Top broker tipping this mid-cap stock is set to race to new record highs next month
- The HT&E Ltd (ASX: HT1) share price surges 6% higher on competing bids for Adshel
- Why I think Crown Resorts Limited (ASX:CWN) is a sell
One of the world’s richest people is sounding the alarm on what could be a trillion-dollar technology.
And when a tech billionaire – several times over – speaks, it pays to listen.
This could be your chance to get in on the ground floor!
Motley Fool contributor Tristan Harrison owns shares of Altium and BWX Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of and has recommended BWX Limited. The Motley Fool Australia owns shares of Altium. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. This article contains general investment advice only (under AFSL 400691). Authorised by Scott Phillips.